Stephanie Green, Realtor®, Marblehead resident and life-long native of Boston's North Shore.
Stephanie Green, Realtor® provides first class service to all real estate sellers and buyers of homes and property on Boston's North Shore. Stephanie is also a Boston area Buyers Agent for second home buyers seeking property on Cape Cod and the Islands. Clients access hardware store discounts and an array of selected professional interior design consultants, licensed tradesman and reliable handyman services.
Transitioning to real estate sales is the fulfillment of Stephanie’s life-long dream after a successful career of 40+ years as an entrepreneur providing health, medical and teaching services. Stephanie is an active member of the Boston Yacht Club, and the First Church of Christ, UCC (Old North Church). Stephanie is also a Mindfulness Meditation instructor and holistic counselor and educator. (www.StephanieGreenMD.com).
Moving can be stressful without having the right Realtor in your corner to deal with most of the details and to stay in communication with clients every step of the way. “As a Realtor®, my clients benefit from the synthesis of my life skills to guide them in their real estate transactions. Buyers and sellers require frequent evaluation of current market data for proper price positioning. They need help navigating through complex legal requirements and negotiating the best price. "
All Essex county cities and town property listings are listed on this site, organized by geographic area found on the home page. You may also search for a listing. Seller's interested in more information are requested to provide their contact information.
Stephanie Green is affiliated with David S. Tamaren, Brokerage located in Marblehead. Her direct telephone: 781-710-9744; and email contact: Green@NorthShoreNests.com. Stephanie is also a holistic health counselor and educator. Please visit my health website at www.StephanieGreenMD.com
Abbot Hall, pictured above, www.StephanieGreenMD.comwas built in 1876. It is Marblehead's town hall located at 188 Washington Street, in the heart of old town Marblehead. In addition, Abbot Hall has holdings as a museum. It contains the original painting Spirit of '76 by American Archibald MacNeal Willard, which was widely reproduced, and is home to many other historical artifacts dating back to the Colonial era. Abbot Hall is listed in the National Registry of Historic Places. Thousands from all over the world visit Abbot Hall each year.
Top 10 things to do when selling your home.
#1. TALK TO ME. I'LL HANDLE THE OTHER NINE!
- Don't go it alone; Hire a pro - me.
- Buyers without their own representative fall prey to Listing agents who represent the Seller - not you!
- Let me help you develop your vision and clarify your property needs.
- Organize the way you shop; Get up-to-date market listings based on your criteria via email.
- Let me take care of all the details from property searching to closing.
- Have YOUR representative with you to advise you when viewing property.
- Work with a skilled negotiator to get the best possible price.
- Sellers pay the Commission
- Get a discount at my family owned Green's Ace Hardware store.
- Let me make a referral contact for you when buying outside the area.
VACATION HOME BUYERS
LET ME BE YOUR BOSTON AREA BUYER'S REPRESENTATIVE WHEN BUYING A VACATION HOME ON CAPE CODE AND ISLANDS.
Direct line: 781-710-9744 Email: SKGreenRealtor@Gmail.com
For Sale By Owner
- Homeowners believe if they sell their own home they will save the Broker commission.
- Data from the National Association of Realtors, has shown that FSBO sellers typically sell for less than what the property is worth in their market.
- With a Listing Agent they would likely net more on the sale, well in excess of commission costs paid to the Broker.
- Industry regulations, disclosures and mandatory paperwork have increased dramatically making the process of buying and selling a home more difficult.
- Finding a Buyer is another challenge for a FSBO. A Buyer is likely to pass over a FSBO to avoid paying their agent a commission.
- FSBOs typically have to field telephone calls, show the house, complete all legal documents, and negotiate the deal on their own.
- It’s no wonder that the percentage of Seller’s selling their own homes on their own has shrunk to only 8% of Sellers and many will seek a Broker’s help to sell their home within a short period of time.